Monday 26 April 2010

Feedback from teachers and classmates

I found the feedback that I received from my teachers and classmates helped me undertsnad clearly what I needed to improve over the easter half term. The lesson was very helpful and it was so much more easier for me to know what to improve on as it was written out for me. The positive aspects to my project were my photographs,stories on front cover, colour scheme and conventions. The positive feedback I was given gave me confidence in my ability on photoshop which helped progress me through improving my negative aspects of work.

For my front cover I was told to use the eraser when cutting out images. I later on did this and also used a lower opacity to make smoother edges. I was also told that my barcode was too large so I resized it. I was also told to have more variety in my models because at that point I only had photographs of Abbi so I found more models to take photographs of.

For my contents page I was told to polish it up by making my columns more smoother. I was also told to have more variety in my photographs by not using the same camera angles. Since then I have had a re-photoshoot and I covered more camera angles.

For my double page spread I was told to change my font to microsoft sans serif and that my article needed to be bigger.I have since then increased the size of the article. I was also told to remember the rule of thirds columns on each page and since then I have changed it to the columns. I was also told to change the title and make a more bolder title inwhich I have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment